Last updated: April 5, 2022
Children may not use our service and minors (under the age of 13) should not submit any personal information or attempt to use the service. This website does not collect or maintain information from those known to be under the age of 13, and no part of this website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information about children.
This website may collect personal information about you in three ways:
(1) information you provide to us through entering information into forms on this Web site. The information that we collect is generally limited to information that you submit or enter but do not submit on our Website. The personally identifiable information that may be collected includes:
- Your Name
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Business Information
- Information About Your Interests In and Use of Our Product of Services
To the extent that customer payment information is collected by this website and any of its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, that information will be kept in confidence and will not be shared with any third parties without your prior and informed consent other than consumer credit agencies and third-party service providers that we employ to process payments on our behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to share with third parties the fact that we have payment information on file for specific customers but we will not share this payment information with third parties without your prior informed consent. We may obtain additional personal and non-personal information from 3rd party providers. (2) automatically generated information when you use our Web site. Like most standard website servers, we use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and log files to automatically receive and store certain information about your use of the Website. We use this information to permit the Website to function properly, to evaluate how you use the Website, to determine where you are located, to market to you, and to support analytics efforts.
- We also gather your Internet Protocol (IP) address (which allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your user experience)
- Information regarding your computer and your connection to our site
- Your user history to, through, and away from our site, including your session information, page loading times, page errors and broken links, the length of your visits to specific pages within our site, and other information related to your experience on our site.
- This website uses Web Beacons. The Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- This website uses Scripts. A script is a series of commands stored on our server that is used to carry out a specific task. We use scripts to retrieve data entered on our Website and to manipulate and store the data in our secure servers. Your browser is capable of disabling some scripts from running on our site. However, disabling scripts will cause our site to function improperly and may not display correctly in your browser.
- This website uses Log files. Log files track anonymous user information including, but not limited to, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. This information is tracked in order to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. The information tracked via log files is not linked to personally identifiable information. This information lets us see how users are finding our Website, and it tells us which pages are visited the most often so we can make our Website more useful.
(3) third party information • We also collect information about you from third parties, such as updated contact information, and search terms and search result information from your web searches. All of the information we obtain about you is stored securely on our servers, and we use it only to evaluate your information to relay to the proper provider(s).
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we automatically collect to help us better plan our Website to meet your Internet needs. We use information you provide us for such purposes as responding to your requests, communicating with you, fulfilling orders, providing products and services to you, and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. Information we collect is also used for our own marketing purposes or a third party’s marketing purposes, and may result in follow-up communications. By visiting this website, you grant us the right to use your personal information for any legal purpose including, without limitation: a) the purposes listed above; b) to provide promotional offers to you via online banner advertising; c) to transfer the personal information that you provided to a third party for its marketing purposes, to provide services to you on our behalf, to provide services to us, or, when necessary, in order for you to receive a product, service, or information that you may have requested from such third party while using the Website; and d) for validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes.
To learn more about or opt out of this and other interest-based advertising, please visit the industry opt-out pages operated by the DAA, at http://www.aboutads.info and by the NAI at http://networkadvertising.org.”
We, or various sponsoring and/or non-sponsoring providers, may also contact you from time to time regarding services which we believe may be of interest to you.
If you would like to opt out of these additional communications send an e-mail to support [at] outsourcedbilling.com.
We do not sell or share your personal information with anyone other than our own providers and the unaffiliated sponsoring and non-sponsoring providers, and certain authorized third parties. As part of this process, those third parties agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your permission.
We may also provide aggregate statistical information (such as the city or state you live in) to third parties to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes. We will not, however, disclose any personally identifiable information about to these parties.
The company respects the privacy of users visiting our sites and will abide by all applicable laws concerning the release of personal information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. We may disclose personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates; to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization or other sale or transfer of assets; to third parties to market their products or services to you; to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; and for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. We may also disclose your information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, including for collection purposes; and if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of this website, our customers or others. If you tell us that you do not wish to have your information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. Please contact us at support [at] outsourcedbilling.com .
At outsourcedbilling.com we work hard to protect your information at all times, and in several ways. We store your information on a secure server that only this website and its authorized personnel can access through a password. However, should this information be compromised you agree that you will hold harmless this website.
If you wish to stop or remove your contact details registered with us, you can email your consent at: support [at] outsourcedbilling.com
Google AdWords remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact us at our mailing address:
Billing Direct Inc
1191 Waterview Lane
Weston, FL 33326
You may at any time review and update the personal information we have about you in order to ensure its accuracy by written notice at the address above
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to support [at] outsourcedbilling [dot] com or a written notice to our mailing address.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We value the privacy rights of consumers. You can obtain certain information about the types of personally identifiable information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If you would like to request a list of the third parties to which we have disclosed certain personally identifiable information, please contact us at support [at] outsourcedbilling [dot] com. Our data security representative will process your request.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the personal information that we collect, use, disclose, and sell. To submit a verifiable consumer request to know, you may email us at the email address above with “CCPA Right to Know” in the subject line and in the body of your message. In certain circumstances, we may not be able to provide specific pieces of personal information (e.g., if such disclosure creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of such personal information or our business systems).
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and maintained, subject to certain exceptions. In certain instances where we are not required to comply with your request for deletion, we will let you know. To submit a verifiable consumer request to delete, you may e-mail us at the email address above with “CCPA Right to Delete” in the subject line and in the body of your message.
- Right to Opt Out. You have the right to request that we stop selling your personal information to third parties. To submit a verifiable consumer request to opt out, you may e-mail us at the email address above with “CCPA Right to Opt Out” in the subject line and in the body of your message.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. Should you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us.
We reserve the right to verify your identity before we process any of the aforementioned requests relating to your personal information. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
Updates to Privacy Statement
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.